At Ledlenser everything lasts mighty long. Even the warranty.
Service & Warranty
We are closely following recommendations from health officials on preventing the spread of COVID-19, and due to this, there may be a slight delay in the time it takes to process your warranty claim. We also return repaired products via Australia Post, who are currently experiencing delays in the delivery of items, so please allow additional time for your light to be returned to you. We will continue to monitor the situation, and update as we can. Thank you for your patience and continued support.
Warranty period of 2 years from the date of purchase and 7 years if you register your product online through the warranty card that comes in the packaging. The warranty is valid worldwide and legal warranty rights also apply. It covers defects in materials and workmanship. For the proper functioning of rechargeable batteries, a different warranty period of 2 years is applied.
* Excluded from these warranty periods are the K-Series products which come with a 2 year warranty period. The Lite Wallet Products will come with No Warranty.
The warranty does not apply to defects in batteries, holsters, pouches, remote switches, colour filters, imprints or surface coatings, or consequential loss/damage resulting from the aforementioned.
Sorry to hear that you have had a problem with one of Ledlenser products. However, as you purchased a leading brand, rest assured that it comes with excellent back office and warranty support. IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM, PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING STEPS:*
- FILL IN THE WARRANTY FORM. (click here)
- PRINT IT, INCLUDE WITH YOUR FAULTY ITEM AND SHIP BACK TO US.
We suggest you register the package with Australia post for tracking purposes, as we can not be held responsible for items that do not arrive.
If you cannot find your proof of purchase DO NOT WORRY. Just send the product in and we will contact you if there are any problems.
* Please allow up to 4-5 working days, once we receive it, to get the repaired or replaced product back out to you. Please note that some products may take longer due to Australia Post delivery schedules.
For any technical questions, you can reach us on live chat from Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm AEST or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register Your Product
You can only register original products with an accompanying registration card.
- Scan the QR code on the registration card with your smartphone or enter the printed URL into your computer.
- Enter the necessary information on the product registration page.
- After successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email for checking purposes.