This site has limited support for your browser. We recommend switching to Edge, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.
USE OF SITES:
9. You must not misuse this Site and only use it for lawful purposes. You will not use the Sites (including any of Ledlenser Australia’s social media sites) for any activities, or post or transmit to or via the Sites any information or materials, which:
a. breaches any laws or regulations, infringes a third party’s rights or privacy, or which are contrary to any applicable standards or codes
b. interferes with other users, or defames, harasses, threatens, bullies, or offends any person, or which inhibits any other user from using the Sites
c. is obscene, indecent, discriminatory, inflammatory or pornographic or which could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings
d. commits or encourages a criminal offense, transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm or post any other material which is malicious and technologically harmful
e. that hacks or disables any part of the Site to corrupt data, cause annoyance to other users, send any spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional material, or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any technology of or accessed through this Site
f. provide false information when registering or changing your registration details
10. Ledlenser Australia will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any Site linked to it
11. Ledlenser Australia uses a number of social media sites (e.g. Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest); but these may change over time. We reserve the right to cease any such sites in our discretion. Our own Sites may also include social media functions, including user reviews, ratings, forums, and the ability to interact with other user
13. Ledlenser Australia does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify or agree with any comments, opinions or statements posted by any users or members on Sites or Ledlenser Australia’s social media sites. Any information or material placed online by users, including advice or opinions, is the view and responsibility of those users and does not necessarily represent our views
14. Users must not post or upload any comment, content or link to the Sites or Ledlenser Australia’s social media sites which do not comply with these Terms, including if it is defamatory, harassing, bullying, indecent or inflammatory
15. Ledlenser Australia may moderate user-posted content and may remove any content that, in Ledlenser Australia’s opinion, is inappropriate. While we review content regularly, there may be times when inappropriate or content is viewable before it can be removed
16. Ledlenser Australia does not undertake to inform users when such content has been moderated or removed. Ledlenser Australia may provide warnings, or otherwise block or suspend users or their accounts in our sole discretion
17. Where you post or submit content to a Site, you warrant that you:
20. Ledlenser Australia makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of our Sites or the information, content, materials or products included on our Sites, except as otherwise provided under applicable laws
21. Neither Ledlenser Australia, nor its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assigns will be liable for any damages arising out of, or in relation to, the use of our Sites or sites linked to our Sites. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages suffers, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information
22. You assume all risk of use of all features of a Site. You release Ledlenser Australia of all responsibility for any consequences of their use
23. By continuing to access our Sites you agree that your access to, and use of, them is subject to these terms and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk
24. Our Sites and their contents are provided to you on “as is” basis; our Sites may contain errors and inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We cannot guarantee our Sites will always be available or fault- or virus- free
UPDATES & TERMINATION:
25. Ledlenser Australia may vary these Terms at any time. By continuing to use the Sites you consent to any variations. It is your responsibility to regularly check these Terms for any variations
26. At any time, we may, in our sole discretion, suspend or terminate the access to the Sites for any user without notice for any reason, including but not limited to a breach of these Terms. Suspension or termination shall not affect either party’s rights or liabilities
27. Ledlenser Australia may disclose any information we may have about a user in relation to an investigation or allegation that your use of the Sites breaches these Terms or any applicable laws
28. Ledlenser Australia may identify or bring legal action against any person who is or may be breaching these Terms, including obtaining injunctive relief
29. These Terms and the Sites are governed by and construed in accordance with the State of New South Wales, Australia. If a dispute arises from these Terms, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia, except in relation to the application for any injunctive relief sought by Ledlenser Australia
30. The Sites may be accessed in Australia and overseas. We make no representations that the Sites comply with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access the Sites from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access the Sites
MOBILE MESSAGE SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
30. The Ledlenser Australia mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by Ledlenser Australia(“Ledlenser”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service
constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message and data rates may apply.
Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialling system or other technology. Your consent to receive autodialed marketing text messages is not required as a condition of purchasing any goods or services. If you have opted in, the Service provides updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.), promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders) from Ledlenser via text messages through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided. Message frequency varies. Text the single keyword command STOP to the number. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. If you have subscribed to other Ledlenser Australia mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms. For Service support or assistance, text HELP to the number or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honouring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. You agree to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date information with us related to your receipt of messages.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.