A small device can light up the greatest of halls.
Measuring just only 155 mm and weighing 120 g, the battery-powered brother of the F1 produces up to 1000 lumens1 and lasts an unbelievable 60 hours1. And if the rechargeable battery isn't enough, this tiny light giant can of course also run on two CR123A lithium batteries. Its features, such as the integrated roll protection or the handy fastening clip, may be small, but are rather clever.
Essential Details1000 lumens1 160 m1 60 h1
This LED boasts extreme brightness as a standard feature. Translated into numbers: a luminosity of over 500 lumens.
These settings are a pure, bright delight:
- High Power - high light output for every situation
- Power - medium light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
Turn, press or both - how to switch these Ledlensers on:
- End Cap Switch - a switch on the end of the light (end cap)
Safety features of this Ledlenser:
- IPX8 - Protection against prolonged submersion
Full control over your power status:
- Low Battery Warning - it warns you when the battery is low
By using rechargeable batteries, you're not just protecting your wallet, but also the environment. Regular batteries, after all, require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release themselves. Combined with the energy consumption for transport and storage, the CO2 emissions are huge.
- LED Configuration 1 x Xtreme LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 1000 lm - MIN 10 lm
- Lighting Range1 160 metres
- Battery Duration1 MAX 60 h - MIN 3 h
Battery and Casing
- Battery 1 x 18650 3.7V
- Battery Capacity2 8.14 Wh
- Water Resistance IPX8
- Rechargeable Yes
Height and Weight
- Length (defocused) 115 mm
- Head Diameter 30 mm
- Weight 120 g