Reliable tool for industrial tasks.
The Ledlenser i7R is a high-strength rechargeable torch for industrial applications. Tough and compact it will fit the hand, pocket or case of any engineer and it even features a Speed Focus with Fast Lock. For more precision it uses Advanced Focus System optics to keep the light consistent from flood to spot beam with an impressive range up to 180 metres. There are two light settings: Power or Low Power, providing everything from high-intensity illumination down to a softer light useful for reading maps or viewing diagrams.
The i7R is also available in the i7-DR configuration, which is a high-strength rechargeable torch for professional applications. It is supplied with a handy double charging base, enabling heavy users to have one battery in the torch while another one is being charged ready for use.
*Prices will be visible in cart.
Essential Details220 lm1 180 m1 30 h1
These settings are a pure, bright delight:
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
Press button - how to switch these Ledlensers on:
- End Cap Switch - a switch on the end of the light (end cap)
That special something about this Ledlenser:
- Advanced Focus System (AFS) Technology - the patented Advanced Focus System with reflector lense enables efficient, tailored lighting
Safety features of this Ledlenser:
- IPX4 - Protection against water splashing from any direction
By using rechargeable batteries, you're not just protecting your wallet, but also the environment. Regular batteries, after all, require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release themselves. Combined with the energy consumption for transport and storage, the CO2 emissions are huge.
- LED Configuration 1 x High End Power LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 220 lm – MIN 25 lm
- Lighting Range1 MAX 180 m – MIN 60 m
- Battery Duration1 MAX 30 h - MIN 4 h
Battery and Casing
- Battery 4 (8)x AAA NiMH
- Water Resistance IPX4
- Rechargeable Yes
Height and Weight
- Head Diameter 36.5 mm
- Length 130 mm
- Weight 175 g