Truly light makes for true light.
Our lightest outdoor headlamp weighs not much more than a thick woolly hat and offers lumen strength which some flashlights have to warm up for. The MH6 is also particularly user-friendly. It also warns you when the battery level is getting low and its transport protector prevents it from unintenionally switching on in your bag. The only things you have to do is turn it on and off, occassionally charge it - and purchase it of course.
*Prices will be visible in the cart.
Essential Details200 lm1 120 m1 20 h1
These settings are a pure, bright delight:
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Blink - automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals
Turn, press or both - how to switch these Ledlensers on:
- Front Switch - a switch on the head of the flashlight so you can use one hand
That special something about this Ledlenser:
- Transportation Lock - prevents the light from being turned on inadvertently
- Dimmable - seamless adjustment of the luminosity
- Red Reading Light - Red LED
Safety features of this Ledlenser:
- IPX6 - Protection against water projected in powerful jets
Full control over your power status:
- Low Battery Warning - it warns you when the battery is low
- Charge Indicator - it shows the current charge status of the battery
By using rechargeable batteries, you're not just protecting your wallet, but also the environment. Regular batteries, after all, require up to 500 times more electricity to produce than they can release themselves. Combined with the energy consumption for transport and storage, the CO2 emissions are huge.
- LED Configuration 1 x Power LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 200 lm - MIN 20 lm
- Lighting Range1 MAX 120 m - MIN 40 m
- Battery Duration1 MAX 20 h - MIN 5 h
Battery and Casing
- Battery 1 x Polymer 3.7V
- Battery Capacity2 3.26 Wh
- Water Resistance IPX6
- Rechargeable Yes
Height and Weight
- Head Diameter 29 mm
- Weight 93 g