Whether you need professional headlamps for construction or agricultural work, or a quality, reliable headlamp for your favourite outdoor pastimes – you will find a perfect companion at Ledlenser. With our brand’s roots firmly planted in solid German engineering and design, Ledlenser has always been at the forefront of LED lighting solutions. Having researched and developed LED lights for over 20 years, we make sure that our customers are always the first to benefit from the latest upgrades in our technology.
Combining our knowledge of field-specific needs for good lighting with our patented technologies, we design and manufacture award-winning headlamps that are sold all across the globe.
Key features of our rechargeable headlamps are:
- Compact and lightweight. We offer an extensive selection of LED headlamps that are extremely comfortable to use – they are lightweight, compact and adjustable.
- Light modes. Our selection of headlamps have different light mode setups to suit a wide range of situations. Low power mode ensures extra long battery life and provides optimal lighting for reading in the dark; boost mode offers temporarily increased brightness, while power mode offers continuous luminosity, suitable for a variety of tasks. Our headlamps can even be set to emit an SOS signal in emergency situations.
- Battery. We offer LED headlamps that can work anywhere from 4 hours to 120 hours, depending on the headlamp model and light output used. Our headlamp collection also offers both rechargeable and battery operated options. When you are choosing your headlamp, it is important to take into consideration how long you need your headlamp to work in certain light modes, and if it is more convenient to recharge the battery from time to time or replace the batteries once the old ones die.
- Light colour and temperature. For some activities like outdoor sports, the headlamp’s light colour and temperature may be an important factor, as users need to adjust their lighting to their surrounding conditions for better vision. Our headlamps are versatile – offering warm, cool and daylight colour temperatures, with a built-in red LED light option.
- Beam options. Our headlamps come equipped with options for floodlight, spotlight or both. Some activities will require a larger field of vision, while others will benefit from a concentrated light source. Consider which option you will need when choosing which headlamp to purchase, or choose a model that offers both settings if you plan to use it for a range of different activities.
- IP class. The IP class of a headlamp indicates what external factors the headlamp can withstand and to what extent. Some of our headlamps may be splash proof, while others are built to withstand submersion in water up to a depth of 1.5m. Foreign particles like dust are also guarded against when manufacturing our Ledlenser LED headlamps, where the IP class will indicate the extent of that protection as per the model. Depending on your surroundings and what you’ll be doing when using the headlamp, the light’s IP class will help you to determine the most suitable lighting solution for your needs.
Shop Online with Ledlenser
Browse our extensive selection of LED headlamps and enjoy free shipping on all orders over $80. Our products come with a seven-year warranty – a true testament to our confidence in our design and manufacturing.
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about our latest arrivals, promotions and new product development.
How many lumens should my LED headlamps be?
1800-2000 lumens will provide ample output in a headlamp for personal uses such as home DIY and outdoor pursuits. If you need a headlamp for work purposes, it is better to have a higher lumen output to ensure optimal working lighting for you and your team.
At Ledlenser, we offer a range of headlamps with a variety of lumen outputs, and how many lumens your LED headlamp should be is dependent on your intended usage. Each of our models comes with a user guide that is available for download from our website, offering handy information about your headlamp.
What coloured LED headlamps are best?
The colour of LED headlamps is ultimately a personal choice, though many people consider white to be the most versatile. A white coloured light that resembles natural lighting is better for navigating through the fog, and it is also processed by our brains in a way that helps us to better focus and stay alert. For a versatile headlamp that will be optimal for many situations, white would be your go-to.
How many lumens is too bright for headlamps?
It depends not only on how many lumens a headlamp can deliver, but its lighting range as well. However, generally headlamps with an output of 10,000 and 6,000 lumens are considered extremely bright.
On the other hand, headlamps with a 3000 lumen output fall in the range of headlamps with average light output – these lamps are versatile, suiting a range of uses and conditions.
Are LED headlamps white or yellow?
Whether the LED headlamp produces white or yellow light depends on the headlamp’s Kelvin degree. The lower values of K produce yellow light and the higher values produce white light.
Are fanless LED headlamps any good?
Even fanless LED headlamps do have fans, it’s just that they are located inside the lamp. The built-in fans do a good job in moving air around and preventing the headlamp from overheating. The short answer is yes, fanless LED headlamps are good, and are just as good as those with fans.
What type of headlamps are the brightest?
The brightness of the headlamp depends on its light output. At Ledlenser, we offer headlamps with outputs as high as 3500 lumens, which is sufficient enough to help you see your surroundings clearly.