II 1G Ex ia op is IIC T4 Ga
II 1D Ex ia op is IIIC T135°C Da
Perfect for flexible use in explosive environments, the Ledlenser EX4 was designed specifically for Ex-Zone 0/20. At a mere 65 g it’s easy to forget you’ve got a full-blown Ledlenser in your pocket. Even better to always have it within reach in tricky situations.
These settings are a pure, bright delight:
- Power - high light output for every situation
Turn, press or both - how to switch these Ledlensers on:
- End Cap Switch - a switch on the end of the light (end cap)
That special something about this Ledlenser:
- Ex-Zone 0/20 Suitable - The first torch for Ex-Zone 0/20 areas with patented Advanced Focus System
- Extremely Small - and lightweight, at just 14.0cm long and 65g.
Safety features of this Ledlenser:
- IP66 - Dust-proof and protected against powerful water jets
Ex and IECEx Compliant:
- Ex-Zone 0/20 - Working areas in which explosive atmospheres in the form of flammable gases, vapours or dust clouds (e.g. in gas tanks or grain silos) prevail predominantly.
- LED Configuration
- Luminosity1 50 lm
- Lighting Range1 35 m
- Battery Duration1 7 h
Battery and Casing
- Battery 2 x AAA Alkaline Batteries
- Water Resistance IP66
- Rechargeable No
Height and Weight
- Weight 65 g