The Swiss army knife of flashlights.
With its eight light functions - from “Boost" for maximum power to “Strobe" for warding off enemies - the T7M offers the largest range of functions in the T-Series. Impressive considering it measures only 131 mm. It also has a tactical metal end cap that can be used as an emergency hammer to, for example, smash windows. The T7M itself, however, won't break easily thanks to its solid casing made of aeroplane metal.
Essential Details400 lm1 280 m1 35 h1
High Power LED
High-performing brightness: This LED enables your Ledlenser to achieve high luminosity.
These settings are a pure, bright delight:
- Power - high light output for every situation
- Low Power - economical light for long battery life, glare-free reading and working
- Blink - automatic emission of light impulses at regular intervals
- S.O.S - the distress signal the light emits is SOS in Morse code (3 x short, 3 x long, 3 x short)
- Strobe - flashes of light with a confusing blinding effect for, among other things, self-defence
Turn, press or both - how to switch these Ledlensers on:
- End Cap Switch - a switch on the end of the light (end cap)
That special something about this Ledlenser:
- Focus Lock - fixes the present degree of focus in place
- Dimmable - seamless adjustment of the luminosity
Safety features of this Ledlenser:
- IPX4 - Protection against water splashing from any direction
So that you can enjoy your light for a long time, every Ledlenser casing is made of high-quality metal. In this instance, it's aluminium to ensure especially light handling.
- LED Configuration 1 x High Power LED
- Luminosity1 MAX 400 lm - MIN 40 lm
- Lighting Range1 MAX 280 m - MIN 100 m
- Battery Duration1 MAX 35 h - MIN 2 h
Battery and Casing
- Battery 4 x Micro (AAA) 1.5V
- Battery Capacity2 7.50 Wh
- Water Resistance IPX4
- Rechargeable No
Height and Weight
- Length (defocused) 131 mm
- Head Diameter 37 mm
- Weight 180 g