Achieves a lot with a little.
The P2 easily proves that light output doesn't depend on size and weight alone: This up to 16 lm strong keychain flashlight measures 102 mm and weighs only 36 g. In other words, less than the battery cap of a large flashlight. It also lasts up to 7 hours and has a lens which separates white and blue light. Just turn the button and the light beam with a blue aureole focuses itself. In other words, we haven't skimped on anything - except weight.
Essential Details16 lm1 25 m1 7 h1
- Small, light keyring flashlight – Only 36 grams in weight and 97 millimetres in length with a head diameter of 14.5 millimetres
- Excellent Ledlenser lighting quality – Brightness, beam distance and lighting duration are ideally coordinated for the energy source
- Optimized operating time – Up to 7 hours
- Keyring flashlight always to hand – Use the practical clip to attach to a shirt or coat pocket or the useful keyring to attach to your keys
- Spray-water protected – IPX4